incl. 19 % Tax
The Zextant has 3 specifically desined performance springs with different tensions to
ensure optimal adjustment.
In addition to its exceptional quality, the ZNIPER Zextant plunger is the first plunger with adjustable screw-in depth and spring tension via rotating micro-clicks.
Therefore, the ZNIPER Zextant only needs to be screwed into the bow once and then can be set up easily each time with the specific number of rotating micro-clicks.
SizesThe ZNIPER Zextant is offered in four different sizes. The size of the Zextant is defined by the screw-in depth.
- Small (S): 19-23mm
- Medium (M): 22-26mm
- Large (L): 25-29mm
- XLarge (XL): 28-32mm
- - Zextant plunger (pre-assembled) incl. the new enhanced Button Pin Version 2
- 3 springs of different strength
(soft – pre-assembled, medium strength, hard)
- Soft spring => 1,2 -3,9 Nm
- Medium spring => 3,8 -7,8 Nm
- Hard spring => 7,5 -11,8 Nm
- 1 replacement pin fitting the plunger in the new enhanced Version 2
- These operating instructions
- 2 spacers: 1x 1mm and 1x 2mm to reduce the screw in depth of the plunger when needed
- The following tools:
- 1x Allen key 1,5mm
- 1x Allen key 2,0mm
- 1x Clamping Tool to tighten Zextant and grid system
Key features of the ZNIPER Zextant
- Both plunger depth and plunger pressure can be set in a reproducible grid pattern without having to repeatedly loosen and tighten the plunger for the plunger depth.
- Lowest tolerances and the best design for an incomparable shooting experience
- The Zextant is delivered with three springs of different strength
- Soft spring => 1.2 – 3.9 Nm
- Medium spring => 3.8 -7.8 Nm
- Hard spring => 7.5 -11.8 Nm
- The mean pressure adjustment of the spring is 0.04Nm, 0.05Nm or 0.06Nm depending on the spring strength
- The springs were specially developed and manufactured in Germany for the ZNIPER Zextant
- The basic components of the Zextant are made of stainless steel or 6061 aluminum. All aluminum components are anodized in titanium color.
- Every component of the Zextant is available as a spare part and therefore the Zextant is very sustainable and environmentally friendly.